When you need to remove a tree from your Lawrenceville property, it’s a job best left to the professionals. KnowScapes Tree Removal will ensure the problem tree is removed completely and safely without affecting the surrounding property. We are pleased to offer prompt and professional tree trimming and tree removal services in Lawrenceville area, including emergency tree removal 24 hours a day.
Tree removal is very dangerous work and should be left in the hands of certified arborists and highly skilled tree experts. It is important that the Atlanta tree removal professionals you select are expertly trained and have a passion for and deep connection with what they are doing. A single mistake could result in serious damage or injury. Selecting the right tree care company to remove your tree is a serious decision, as there are no licensing laws that regulate or monitor safety practices in this industry. Consumers must be careful to differentiate between companies that invest in a deeply rooted culture of safety, and those that offer low prices at the cost of inappropriate risk to their employees and clients.
Before you decide to remove a tree, you need to ask yourself the following questions:
• Is it in danger of falling on people or structures?
• How much of the tree is damaged?
• Is the majority of the interior of the tree hollow or removed?
• Is the tree losing large branches?
• Is the tree leaning hazardously?
• Will other trees’ growth be enhanced if the tree is removed?
• Does the location of the tree interfere with traffic flow, etc.?
• Does the tree have historic or sentimental value?
Common Tree Diseases
Disease is one of the top reasons for tree death and removal. While some tree diseases can be treated if caught in time, disease can often cause long-lasting structural damage that weakens the tree, shortening its lifespan and turning it into a hazard. If you spot signs of disease in any tree on your property, an arborist can help you determine whether it’s best to treat or remove the tree.
• Canker disease is a general term for an infection that takes root in an open wound on a tree branch or trunk. This disease is caused by numerous types of fungi and bacteria. You can spot canker disease as an area of rougher, calloused bark or pimple-like structures on the branches or bark of a tree.
• Heart rot disease is caused by one of several species of fungus, which can enter a tree through an open wound. This type of disease causes wood rot, or hollowed out areas on the affected trunk or branches, and sometimes the appearance of mushrooms or fungus on the tree.
• Verticillium wilt disease is a fungal soil disease that attacks a tree’s roots first, causing its leaves to lighten in color. Eventually, the leaves will wilt and drop out of season. Verticillium wilt disease is highly contagious; affected trees should be removed from your property as soon as possible to prevent transmission.
Why You Need Complete Tree Removal
Many homeowners believe that removing the trunk and upper portions of a problematic tree is a more cost-effective solution than complete tree removal. However, the stump left behind can still cause problems on your property. Whether you need tree removal or tree stump removal in the Lawrenceville area, call KnowScapes Tree Removal at (678) 760-1656 for help today.
• Dead tree stumps are an eyesore that affects the value and curb appeal of your property.
• Tree stumps are prime breeding grounds for insects and other pests, providing an invitation for ants, termites, and vermin to move onto your property.
• A tree stump can present a tripping hazard for children or pets. It is also an annoyance and a danger to maneuver around when mowing or caring for your lawn.
• Tree stumps take up visual and physical space in your yard, making this space appear smaller and less appealing.
To receive a free estimate on our services, please call us today at (678) 760-1656
KnowScapes skilled climber removing a tree in Suwanee, GA